with Robyn Millar
Individualised nutrition with
Providing families with individualised nutrition to support disability health, food intolerances, sensory and difficult eating behaviours.
We assess and provide support therapy support for people coping with:
Difficult Eating Behaviours
Chronic health conditions and disability
Here to support you
Nourish your Ability’s Nutrition Therapy programs may be beneficial if you:
- Suspect some foods are causing digestive pain and discomfort
- Have mood swings out of proportion to situation
- Have poor energy compared to friends and peers
- Experience frequent mealtime battles
- Do not eat the same meals as the rest of the family
- Have a limited or restricted variety of foods – less than 20 different foods
- Are very selective or avoid specific textures, colours, or food groups
- Fear trying new foods or being around different foods
- Work with therapist who empathises with autism and disability
- Need a therapist who understands and regularly works with NDIS, their plans, goals and outcomes.
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above questions, then it’s time to seek our support.
Nourish your Ability services and programs are aimed to support you to create healthy eating habits, to improve your health and wellbeing.
Resolving Difficult Eating Behaviours
The Resolving Difficult Eating Behaviours Program is suited to children, teenagers, and adults with or without a disability who are at risk of nutrition inadequacy/deficiencies due to their restricted diet.
Food Sensory Program
The Food Sensory Awareness program introduces foods using practical, fun activities. Anyone with sensory sensitivity, sensory avoidance or sensory seeking preferences to food textures will benefit.
Creating Healthy Eating Habits
Do you have a clinical condition that requires a specialised diet? Do you have specific health goals you want to achieve? Clinical nutrition consultations will help develop the strategies and inspiration you need.
Here’s what some of our clients have been able to achieve:
“I can’t believe the difference in my son since he started eating real food. I had almost given up on him eating anything but takeaway chicken and chips. Thank you so much for your patience with my son and me!”
“It is really, really fantastic that my daughter now has natural bowel movements. It’s the first time in over a decade that she hasn’t had chronic constipation and or a need for medication to prevent the constipation. Well done and thank you. 5 stars and I am getting more educated myself too.”